Statistics reveal that there is a substantial opportunity for customers to increase their filtration sales through a competitive second line option. The Reisse filtration programme offers the perfect solution with a comprehensive range consisting of over 550 references. The range covers air, cabin, fuel and oil filters for the most fast moving applications in the UK aftermarket, all catalogued on the F:Drive and MAM Autocat+.
Why Choose Reisse?
With a range that covers so many popular applications, Reisse recommends stocking the fast-moving references to maximise market opportunities.
• 100% OEM quality and BER compliant
• Produced in state-of-the-art facilities
• 2 year/24,000 mile warranty
• Easy to use web-catalogue
• Range profiling support
• Technical Hotline: 0845 543 8288
Rely on Reisse
Supported exclusively by our stock and logistics options, sales on Reisse products have grown year-on-year since its entry into the aftermarket in 2009.
Reisse’s growth has been influenced by a number of factors, such as:
• Continued demand for second line options from factors.
• Providing a choice to customers who want a good quality product but consider price as a key factor in their purchase decision.
• Regular catalogue updates to ensure the most up-to date applications are listed.
• Sound technical support via Reisse’s own dedicated UK hotline.
• Quick resolution on warranty claims.
The right mix of products to meet customers’ filtration needs in the ever-changing UK vehicle parc has helped Reisse address the right demand at the right time.
With a commitment to on-going range development, Reisse has introduced a number of new applications throughout the previous year. This ensures that fast-moving applications are continually covered. 2015 saw 40 new references added to the Reisse range, including 20 new fuel filters.
Popular applications covered include:
• 48140178: Oil Filter for Fiat Ducato 2.3 (2011-2014)
• 46120317: Cabin Filter for Skoda Rapid 1.6 (2013-2015)
• 46100346: Air Filter for Citroen Berlingo 1.6 (2012-2015)
• 46100341: Air Filter for Vauxhall Zafira 2.0 (2012>)
• 48100150: Fuel Filter for BMW 1 series (2009-2014)
Keep a look out for more fast-moving references to be introduced throughout 2016, as Reisse continues with regular new-to-range updates.
To help motor factors stock the right parts, Reisse and FPS have developed a variety of stock pack sizes to suit different business needs.
Don’t forget, we offer a multi-tiered filtration offering. This is supported by the premium portfolio from Sogefi Group, consisting of Fram® and Sogefi Pro ranges for cars and HGVs respectively. The entire filtration programme is available to motor factors on same/next-day delivery.