Goods In Administrator
Goods In Administrator – (Grange Mill Lane – Sheffield)
Working 40 hours per week: Monday to Friday; 8am – 5pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer focused and forward thinking individual to join our successful team at Grange Mill Lane- reporting to the Operations Manager.
As a valued member of the team, you will support the efficient, effective and timely receipt of Goods Inwards from internal and external suppliers by:
- Booking-in and scheduling deliveries from suppliers via phone and email.
- Maintaining a thorough awareness of inbound deliveries and stock movements
- Creating putaway paperwork based on delivery advice information.
- Managing the flow of incoming electronic delivery advice information through an EDI interface
- Receipting-in and documenting Goods Inwards – reconciling and processing discrepancies through systems and procedures
- Working to effectively prioritise receipting-in stock to meet the demands of the business
- Managing and controlling internal transfers through the different Sheffield NDC locations.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Demonstrated administrative experience
- A process-driven approach and careful attention to accuracy
- A strong understanding of stock discrepancies and how to escalate for action
- Strong team player with the flexibility to support where required
- Work effectively under pressure to meet tight operational deadlines
- Ability to understand and communicate in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with other departments as well as external suppliers.
- Ability to quickly learn system processes including use of FPS’s ERP system and Microsoft Excel.
- Health and Safety aware and promote safe-working practises at all times.
To apply to for this vacancy, please forward CV’s and a covering letter to Mark Dewsnap (Operations Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: Monday 12th November 2018. Applications submitted after the closing date, may not be considered. Please inform your manager of your application.
Job descriptions and Person Specifications available on request. Open to ‘Refer a Friend’ programme.
|PWR & GML- Goods In Administrator- Person Specification- updated 2018.doc||99.5 KiB|
|Goods In Admin- Sheffield- job description- 2018.doc||67.0 KiB|
If you would like to know more about this job before applying, click here to email the recruiting manager.
How to Apply
Click the button below to apply for this job, remembering to attach your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com