90% of new vehicles on the UK roads are fitted with air conditioning and the air-con service area is a growing sector that presents motor factors with valuable sales opportunities.
Poor quality products are flooding the market to service this ever-growing sector, posing a problem for the industry. Cheaper, non-OE parts are not cost-effective in the long term, as they are more likely to fail, resulting in unsatisfied customers, higher returns and reduced revenue.
FPS recognises that with increased sales opportunities come large inventory costs and reduced space. To support the motor factor, FPS’ air-con parts range has been extended across the Behr Hella, Blue Print and Valeo product portfolios as well as Febi, Denso and Vemo specific parts. This is further complemented by unique parts for Vauxhall-specific applications.
Supplier Pareto highlights include:
• Compressors up to 85%
• Condensers up to 90%
• Receiver driers up to 85%
• Interior blowers up to 90%
• Heater resistors up to 99%
• Compressors for Nissan Micra, Note & Interstar; Renault Master & Trafic and Vauxhall Astra & Zafira (2006>)
• Condensers for Ford B-Max & Fiesta; Toyota Yaris and Fiat Doblò (2010>)
• Heater resistors for Citroën C4; Peugeot 206, 207 & 308; Nissan Micra & Note and Audi A3, QT & TT (2006>)
Speak to your local FPS representative or log on to the F:Drive for more information on the comprehensive air-con parts range.