As a leading manufacturer of essential climate system components, Nissens offers a comprehensive range of high-quality air conditioning spare parts, covering more than 9,600 OE numbers while simultaneously offering technical support for climate systems. With its focus on added features, such as quality, ‘First Fit’ and ‘First to Market’, the partnership between Nissens and FPS ensures that UK motor factors are always well-informed on the latest market trends.
The newly launched portfolio has increased FPS’ range coverage substantially, as follows:
- Condensers – 139 parts increased to 324 parts
- Compressors – 126 parts increased to 171 parts
- Receiver driers – 22 parts increased to 32 parts
The top-selling part numbers include:
- 94767: Condenser for Vauxhall Astra H Gas (2004>)
- 94684: Condenser for VW Golf V (2003>)
- 89020: Compressor for VW Golf V (2003>)
- 89072: Compressor for Renault Megane (1999>)
- 95336: Receiver Dryer for Land Rover Freelander (2001>)
All parts are catalogued on MAM Autocat+ and the F:Drive. Coupled with FPS’ service offering, this provides an excellent platform for motor factors’ air con sales to grow throughout 2016. Contact your local FPS representative for more information.