Mont Blanc Roof Bars

Discover the Latest Roof Bars from Mont Blanc

As motorists embark on their road trip adventures this year, MONT BLANC has some range updates to match their needs.

The flexibility that comes with road trips allow for more spontaneity and adventure. This appeals to many families across Britain as many choose road trips for weekend getaways or camping holidays. With the journey making up as much of the holiday as the destination, motorists need travelling solutions that are convenient and reliable.

Mont Blanc Update their Ranges

Supra Range

16 of the top selling roof bars within this range provides approximately 51% coverage of the UK car parc which equates to about 16.5 million vehicles. With new vehicle applications added to the 2018 offering, the range currently provides 74 different roof bar models. Suitable for vehicles with fixed points, normal roofs and open rails, Supra roof bar kits include fittings to fit hatch, saloon and estate vehicles.

Supra Features

  • 100% Assembled
  • Easy fit system with fitting tools included
  • High-resistance steel construction with plastic protection sleeve to protect luggage and car roofs
  • Clear application information and instructions included
  • Combined load capacity up to 75kg
  • 3-year warranty

Activa Range

The Activa range is a single pack system for vehicles with open roof rails. These bars can also easily be converted for vehicles with integrated rails with the correct adaptor fitting kit that are available separately. This reduces the need to hold additional stock of load bars for both versions and in turn, saving on shelf space and money.

AMC Range

OE quality turbochargers are very reliable. Less than 1% of turbos fail due to a manufacturing fault. Most turbo failures stem from oil starvation, oil contamination or foreign object damage. Thus, installers are advised to identify what caused the first unit to fail, to avoid the risk of premature failure with the replacement.

Activa & AMC Features

  • Available with either steel, standard aluminium or the new Aero aluminium load bars. Both our aluminium load bars accommodate T-track fitted accessories
  • Supplied with 4 locks and keys
  • Load capacity of up to 100kg
  • 5-year warranty

New Vehicles with Integrated Factory Rails

New vehicles manufactured with open or integrated factory rails continue to rise across the UK car parc. Integrated roof rails account for approximately 20% of total roof bar sales, 30% for open rails and 50% for fixed point, normal and guttered type roofs.

To cater for this growth, Mont Blanc has enhanced the coverage across the Activa and AMC ranges with 22 new popular vehicles listed.

Strong Upsell Opportunity with Mont Blanc

Mont Blanc develops and manages the complete production cycle of their product portfolio. From concept design, engineering, prototyping, testing and manufacturing, every pivotal point of the manufacturing process is managed by Mont Blanc.

Furthermore, with its finger on the pulse of latest OE developments for various vehicle manufacturers, Mont Blanc is able to provide the correct information – first time, based on their research of requirements for load carrying systems.

Mont Blanc Available from FPS

BTN also offers an expanding range of oil feed pipes that now covers over 200 applications, as well as oil strainers. This presents an invaluable upsell opportunity to motor factors as it saves customers the hassle of sourcing the components separately. Speak to your local FPS representative for more information.

Mont Blanc Roof Bars

MORE.

INFORMATION

If you have an account with FPS and would like more information on this article please get in touch with your local warehouse or Territory Manager, alternatively use our enquiry form.