What do you need to do?
- Up until 18th May – Continue purchasing in singles.
- Over the weekend of 19th/20th – FPS will band together all singles into pairs to allow sell-through of existing stock.
You have options at this point:
- You can either follow suit & band any remaining singles into pairs and sell through your existing stock.
- Sell through your singles as previously (although the unit of issue information will not match FPS’ nor the supplier’s).
- Return your singles for credit and re-order in pairs.
All price files, barcodes and catalogues will be updated to reflect paired product.
- The part number remains the same, the barcode remains the same, and the price per unit remains identical.
- In essence, all that changes system-wise is the unit of issue – i.e. from 1 to 2.
Update your ordering system – parts will only be available to order in pairs.
- If your system still shows 1 instead of 2, at point of order you will be notified that you will need to order 2 units, not 1.
- Files will be made available for download as well as being sent out to enable you to update your systems.
Please click here for a one-page leaflet highlighting the key changes.
Look out for further updates via email and the F:Drive.
If you have any queries, please contact your local FPS representative.