FPS is pleased to announce the launch of Cappa Dust Caps. The range contains 15 part numbers which includes dust caps for cars & vans (Packs of 4), motorbikes (Packs of 2) and CDUs; all in a variety colours.
Why Cappa Dust Caps?
Cappa Dust caps are the latest innovation in dust cap technology, designed in the UK by Formula 1 tyre diagnostics specialists.
These revolutionary push-on pull-off dust caps stay permanently attached to the valve stem, meaning there is no danger of dropping or losing them whilst the tyre is being inflated. Thanks to highly-resistant composition, they do not melt, crack or leak, even at extreme temperatures. Quick and easy to use in comparison to standard screw type dust caps, they also assist in retaining air pressure through the valve, helping to extend tyre life and reduce fuel consumption.
And that’s not all…Cappa Dust caps highlights include:
- Tested successfully for air leaks to 42 psi on tyres – even with the valve core removed
- Tested successfully at temperatures between +40C and -40C
- Can be used on HGV and aviation tyres up to 1000 psi with a Flo-thru cap (Dill 6541)
- Made from highly-resistive material
- Designed to work with tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- No corrosion issues
- Does not weld on to the valve stem
- Designed and manufactured in Great Britain