Over the past ten years, coil spring technology has changed dramatically to produce lighter, more highly stressed springs in order to reduce weight, increase fuel efficiency plus improve road holding and ride comfort, whereas vehicles have become heavier due to additional technology and safety features.
When combined with the ‘less than perfect’ British road conditions, it’s no wonder that coil springs are one of the most commonly replaced components on vehicles outside of their OEM warranty period.
Blue Print coil springs meet all of these demands.
• OE matching quality specification
• Zinc phosphate anti-corrosion and epoxy powder coating, to prevent damage
• Clear arrow and colour coded markings to ensure correct fitting and orientation
• Over 850 part numbers in range, covering 1850+ applications
• 3 years unlimited mileage warranty
ADK888334-Front coil spring-Suzuki SX4 1.6i (2006>)
ADK888357-Front coil spring-Suzuki Splash 1.0i, 1.2i (2008>)
All parts are available through FPS on same-day and next-day delivery.