The Blue print cooling range of 1,247 water pumps covers 6,562 applications while the thermostats range consists of 199 parts and covers 2,050 vehicle variants. The NTRs consist of:
• ADT391115 – Water pump – Toyota Proace 2.0DT (2013>)
• ADG09188 – Water pump – Hyundai i800 2.5DT (2010>)
• ADG09184 – Water pump – Hyundai i40 (2011>)
• ADA101417 – Thermostat – Chrysler Sebring 2.0i, 2.4i (2007>)
• ADC49227 – Thermostat – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2.0i (1999-2008)
The extensive cooling range of 1,830 products additionally consists of water pipes, expansion tanks, radiators & radiator fan resistors, air conditioning condensers and heater control valves, covering over 8,630 applications in total.
Blue Print is the ‘complete solution for Asian and American vehicles’ with over 27,000 part numbers covering 165 product groups. All Blue Print products are matching OE quality, meeting EC1400/2002 standards and are supported by a 3 years, unlimited mileage warranty.
Log on to the F:Drive or phone your local FPS branch for more information on the Blue Print cooling range.