Nissens offer a comprehensive range of enhanced cooling products. The radiator in particular plays an important role when it comes to protecting the engine and ensuring its optimal performance. Advanced tests have proven that Nissens’ high-quality radiators deliver considerably better results when compared to other products available in the independent aftermarket.
- 63502 for Peugeot 206, 307 & Partner and Citroën Berlingo, C4 & Xsara (1998-2012)
- 630041 for Vauxhall Astra and Zafira (1998-2005)
- 60782A for BMW3 Series (2001-2005)
- Better tolerance of tough working conditions.
- Wxtended time span before the coolant reaches its boiling point in ambient temperatures over 40°C.
- Reduced fuel consumption – resulting in less fan power required to support the cooling process.
- Considerably better cooling performance compared to an average low-quality or other no-name products from the aftermarket.
- Reduced risk of overheating the engine – reliable and high-efficient cooling protecting the engine even under high-stress conditions.
- Greater durability.
Nissens radiators are easy to handle and install. They smoothly fit the vehicle mounting points due to perfect finish of every detail such as water tanks, connections, threads, bolts, gaskets and mounting brackets. Speak to your local FPS representative or visit the F:Drive to know more about the Nissens range of radiators.